2017-2018 Board of Education Goals
- To explore alternative options to accommodate increased student enrollment.
- To establish a Board curriculum committee and focus on other committee commitments.
- To enhance security measures at “RIP” Collins Athletic Complex.
2017-2018 District Goals
- To analyze data provided from the Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC) assessment results, along with any other assessment data, in relation to the New Jersey Student Learning Standards (NJSLS) to improve instruction for all students on an individual basis for appropriate subject areas.
- To align all curriculum guides to the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, as well as monitor its implementation over the course of the 2017-2018 school year.
- To streamline the district-wide personnel and accounting system.