2019-2020 Board of Education Goals
- To establish neighborhood school zones, in anticipation for the district-wide restructuring of schools, which is slated to be in effect for September 2020.
- To continue community-based meetings to review the progress of anticipated capital projects, which includes renovations to Queen of Peace High School, and all existing schools, which are specifically contingent on the outcome of December’s referendum.
- To properly equip North Arlington Middle School and North Arlington High School with appropriate electrical upgrades and ensure that air conditioning units are installed for September 2019.
2019-2020 District Goals
- To implement the addition and proper usage of Chromebooks to all certified staff members throughout the school district.
- To refine the implementation of Reading & Writing Workshop, with a specific focus on conventions.
- To expand the implementation of G-Suite in an effort to integrate instructional technology and foster collaboration.