2020-2021 Board of Education Goals
- To implement committee-based meetings for each respective Board committee: Instruction & Program, Fiscal Management, Operations, Governance, Personnel, and Students & Community.
- To ensure full compliance with Alyssa’s Law, which will improve law enforcement response time to life-threatening emergencies.
- To review new programming opportunities with the Borough of North Arlington
2020-2021 District Goals
- To continue analyzing baseline data provided by previous student New Jersey Student Learning Assessments (NJSLA) scores, objective assessment data related to New Jersey Student Learning Standards (NJSLS) mastery, and improve instruction for all students on an individual basis, specifically in Mathematics, Science, and English Language Arts (ELA) with additional concentration on subgroups, including students with special needs.
- To enhance the utilization of online instruction via one-way and two-way communication platforms, hybrid classroom environments and virtual engagement to bolster Technology and 21st Century Life & Career Skills for all students.
- To strengthen inclusive practices in all classrooms, provide professional development that focuses on varying student needs, and integrate meaningful learning resources driven by shared goals surrounding diversity.