2021-2022 Virtual Registration (PreK, Kindergarten, & all other grades)
North Arlington Public Schools
Virtual (Contactless) Registration
The following forms (located under the heading: Registration) must be downloaded and completed by the
appropriate people and then emailed to email@example.com:
Affidavit of Residence (Form 8)
Certificate of Residency (Form 9)
Residency Affidavit C-1 (Form 10)
Medical Emergency Contact (Form 4)
Physicians Report (Form 5)
Immunization Requirements (Form 6)
Dentist Report (Form 7)
Home Language Survey
Student-Athlete Residency Affidavit (For High School Students Only)
When you are ready to proceed with registering your child(ren), please complete the following steps:
1. Prepare the following “forms of identification and North Arlington residency”
as indicated by having them ready for upload when directed:
A. Child’s Original Birth Certificate (with a raised seal) or their Passport
B. Proof of North Arlington Residency (choose to upload any 3 of the following items):
a. Driver’s License/Vehicle Registration/Insurance Card (considered 1 proof)
b. Cable TV/Internet/Phone Bill (considered 1 proof)
c. Credit Card Bill or Bank Statement
d. Current Utility Bill
2. STEP 1: Complete our Pre-Registration Form. You MUST copy-and-paste the 35-digit
“PreregistrationID” number you receive prior to clicking the “Submit to District” button
on our Pre-Registration Form. You will need that ID in order to complete all remaining processes.
* At the moment, PreK registration is full. Registrations coming in on or after 7/2/21 will be placed
on a waitlist in chronological order. Please email Lauren Buckley, Supervisor of Guidance at
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
3. STEP 2: Kindergarten Registrations - complete this form: Click Here
* At this time, Roosevelt Elementary School has reached maximum enrollment for kindergarten.
Students registering for kindergarten will be enrolled at Washington Elementary School, for the moment.
4. STEP 3: Grades 1 through 12 Registrations - complete this form: Click Here
Your registration will be reviewed by our Registration team and you will be contacted to review and/or finalize the registration process.
For your convenience, we have posted our Neighborhood Zones.
Please note that the district will be adhering to the Neighborhood Zones and District Policy.
We look forward to working with you and your child(ren)! Be safe and stay well