The Creative Curriculum
The Creative Curriculum® System for Preschool is a comprehensive, research-based curriculum system designed to help educators at all levels of experience plan and implement a developmentally appropriate, content-rich program for children with diverse backgrounds and skill levels.
Al’s Pals is a Social-Emotional Curriculum for Preschool That Provides Young Children with the Skills to Prepare for Life’s Challenges Through Interactive Lessons, Engaging Puppets, Original Music, and Impactful Teaching Approaches.
- Cultivate Conflict Resolution and Problem-solving Skills
- Help Children Manage Feelings and Behaviors
- Build Positive Relationships & Prevent Bullying
- Create Caring, Cooperative Classrooms
- Teach Children to Make Healthy Choices
- Build Authentic Family Partnerships